Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2012

New on the Market - 1/12th Scale 'The Porthole'


New in the Estate Agents window today - 1/12th scale 'The Porthole' - ideal as a family home but also with great business potential as a bed and breakfast or a restaurant. Julie Lawton made me the wonderful 'The Porthole' sign some time ago and I have been waiting for the right house to use it on ever since. The porthole window in the attic seemed to make this the ideal property for it. I imagined a retired sea captain sitting in his attic watching the ships go by through his telescope. Or I did also think this would make a lovely seaside B&B. It's on ebay right now so go and take a look.

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful house! I love your work.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great looking house! I love your idea of a B&B. It does look perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty tiny house! B&B sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, very nice work
    Te felicito por tu creatividad
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete