Search This Blog

Friday 23 March 2012

1/24th Scale 'Honey Pot Cottage'

This is 'Honey Pot Cottage', my new 1/24th scale cottage, listed on ebay last night (seller name juliefben). I haven't made many 24th scale cottages with an outside space so Honey Pot has a little yard to the right hand side, ideal for keeping potted plants, herbs etc. I also added an inglenook fireplace - again something I haven't done before at this scale. I loved building this house - sometimes everything comes together so well and this was one of those times!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love it that you use the same colours, it's like your logo.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must do one called Bluebell cottage! Adore this cos of the detail and character, the chimney & fireplace & outside space, this is what sets you apart from the others xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your houses. Fanstastic work.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete