Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Cottage Outbuilding

This is a little outbuilding designed to stand alongside The Old Boathouse. A useful extra space for storage for fishing nets, lobster pots, garden tools - or perhaps more importantly a toilet! Sailor Sam (seen in my recent photos looking for a new place to live) hasn't bothered looking at this property - he needs to find a cottage before he starts to worry about outside toilets!! Sailor Sam was of course made by Robin Britton of Coome Crafts - I should have mentioned that in my previous blog. And thank you for all the kind comments on my cottages. I've tried to leave responses but just can't do it. I've noticed some other people saying they have the same problem so I assume it's not just me doing something wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment